Monday, February 7, 2011

SAYDIE WORKS THE CAMERA!!!

                                                        SURPRISE!!!!!!!!I am back ONLINE and having to figure this blogging thing out all over again!Life must be going better because I don't remember it being this simple!I decided that since I NEVER leave my house besides church and the grocery store it was time to blog!!!!So for those of you who removed me from your blog for lack of anything new and changing in my life I am over it!!!LOL....However I really think you should add me back to your lists....(Wouldn't want you to miss out on my NEVER changing life with all of it's excitement)!!!I took some cute pics of Saydie and decided they were a good place to start!She was such a good little model!It was a lot of fun!!!!FYI...She has grown A WHOLE LOT since the last time I did this over two years ago.....


She was such a good little sport! IT IS SO NOT HER PERSONALITY TO DRAW ANY ATTENTION TO HERSELF!


Look at her beautiful hair! It's like I always pictured GOLDIE LOCKS hair to look! So super golden and shiny!

This is my favorite picture!She is heavenly!Plus our dogs tongue is hilarious!Look close.....it will make more sense as to why she is laughing so super hard!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Welcome Back!

Brianne said...

Saydie is gorgeous! She looks like a little angel. Love her golden locks.

Traci said...

Holy crap I thought you fell off the face of the earth. JK. Glad to see you back. I cant really say much cause Im a little far behind too. Welcome back.

Amy said...

Wow Amber's back! Yay! I totally understand about the whole only going to church and grocery store thing. :) loved the energy in this post and what great pictures of your girl! She is adorable. :)

Jenelle said...

The pictures are so cute!!! And I love her hair!!