Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Maddie's her own person and I LOVE IT!

Today was Maddie's turn to be my model! She has been super sick and I wanted to wait till she was better but she wasn't hearing of it! I had just given her a new haircut and she was super excited for pictures to show it! I was SO TIRED and not in the mood for pics but it turned out to be so so easy! You see, it turns out she is a model! She came up with pose after pose like it was simple and I just set the settings and pressed the button! If she had it her way she would have both of her index fingers sticking out with arms spread wide in every picture but I convinced her that maybe she should try something new...LOL! I love this little girl! She has no teeth right now! I mean really she has no teeth right now! She has lost 6 that haven't grown back yet and has had to have 4 pulled at the dentist because she seems to be allergic to root canals! I love her toothless grin! It goes perfect with her nutty personality! She sure keeps us laughing! She also keeps me grumpy with all of her teasing of the other kids but it's hard not to laugh when someone so small is making her 10 year old brother so frustrated not to mention she teases Erick and I to tears most of the time as well!!!! LOL!!!!! Like I said....I love this little girl!

 
 She has to be the smunchiest thing in the world! Is smunchy even a word? My computer says "no" but I use it all the time and if you ask my husband he will tell you "I am ALWAYS right"! LOL


 DO YOU LIKE THE TOOTHLESS GRIN AS MUCH AS I DO OR IS IT JUST A MOM THING?LOL


 Love her SAS and attitude!


                                            
 My Angel!

   
 This one is precious for sure! How does she know how to pose like that?


 Love, Love, Love her profile! She has the best nose and eyes and toothless grin in the world! Do I sound like maybe she is mine and I am a proud mother?LOL

Lighting on these was bad but I loved them so I put them up anyways!

Sorry for those of you who feel blasted by color with this post but it needed to be "Maddie" and she is a very colorful little girl so it only fits!

2 comments:

Daniel & Carly said...

Amber! You're back! lol. I saw you updated your blog maybe a week ago but when I went to check it out there was nothing new on your blog.. :/ anyway, it said you posted again today so I checked again and I was able to see all 3 new posts this time! ha..I know how it goes about only going to church and the grocery store...although for me it's because we've only got 1 vehicle and Daniel normally has it 24/7 for work, school, etc. so Dallin and I are at home a LOT! Adorable pics of your little girls. Good angles and lighting as well. Keep up the posts!

Kaylee said...

Your kids are adorable! Great pictures! (So glad to see you blogging!)