Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snots, Coughs and grumpy children

So all of the kids have been sick for about a week and somehow my Maddie has managed to side step this sickness and she is forever making sure that we all know that she IS NOT SICK. Last night I made sure that all of the kids had the good old vicks on there feet with socks (including Maddie) so that they wouldn't cough all night. Maddie was not very impressed since she IS NOT SICK! Each time that we pray we try to begin by talking together as a family about all who may need our prayers. Yesterday was Maddie's day to pray. On a drive last night to pick up all of Ericks equipment to coach Brayden, Maddie had gotten ubuckled and could not buckle again by herself so Haylie offered to help her buckle. Maddie cringed away from her and said "No Haylie, I don't want a sick person to touch me I only want to pray about them". I thought that this picture perfectly showed how she felt so loving and at the same time did not want touched. LOL(She is always full of comments that make us laugh)

5 comments:

phaichi said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)

Brianne said...

You did it! You made a post without my help. See I knew you could catch on to this blogging stuff. Good job.

Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey.. I'm so glad that you have a blog now. Its so fun for me to write down all the experiences that go on in my life. Hope you feel the same. Its very therapeutic !!! Anyway I added you to my blog list. hope you don't mind. Love ya. Happy Blogging. :)

Amy said...

hey! I have google analytics on my blog so I can see most people who visit it, so I saw that you visited! kinda creepy huh? :) So awesome you have a blog! Now I'm going to go read it and comment!

Amy said...

Was that Brianne Washburn that helped you? That is awesome she got you going on it. It really can be fun. I hope your computer doesn't treat you too bad. What an absolutely beautiful family- including you! :) My Cassidy will absolutely deny it when she is sick too. Did the vicks/sock thing work for you? I tried it one time and didn't really see a difference. Hope you are all doing well now. So last but not least-Welcome to the Blogosphere!!!