Sunday, July 3, 2011

FUN PICS!

 So my Brayden is pretty determined that he doesn't need to have his pics taken so I sneaked this one when he was focused on Baseball! Not great lighting but still a fun pic! He is So Much FUN to watch play baseball and has definately been blessed with a gift for it! There is not much that I enjoy as much as I enjoy watching my kids excel at things that they love and seeing them improve as they work so hard at them and commit themselves to whatever it may be! Brayden is becoming an awesome pitcher as well as second in the line up for batting! He starts club ball in August(our hottest month of the year) and I am super excited as Erick will be coaching him. I love   the time this gives them to spend together! Anyways I will work at getting more pics of him but for now they are few and far between! I am going to have to bargain with him so I can get more:-) My girls however are little divas and LOVE to have their pics taken! They have been a lot of fun to learn on! The pictures of Saydie in the bright pink dress are the pics I took of her on her birthday last week and the others were just for fun one day! I also had to put in the pics of our new puppy "little boy"! He is a pure bread Schnauzer that we got from the Arizona Rescue Mission! He is nine weeks old and we LOVE him!






1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Wow! I wish I could take pictures as good as you! Hopefully we will be able to go to AZ in a few weeks and visit you guys! We miss you!